Friday 8 August 2008

Black Knight


original picture

Taking up again the subject of Knights (see the previous Blood Knight below), I've versioned this time the Black Knight. Most of the times, I always find a place for these type of cheap knights in my decks; they have an excellent cost/quality ratio, and I also like a lot how they feel in play.
It's a real pity for me that the Black and White knights have been replaced by other creatures in standard (In fact, they haven't even been reprinted since a long time ago). I guess this is just a nostalgic feeling, because with so much tribal decks, I don't think they'll have a place on standard these days.
And here's my version of this old classic, the Black Knight (or should I say Dark Knight?) with Batman featuring him. What do you guys think? Please comment!

PD: I wonder if someone already realized that I'm a big fan of comics too :-P

Original Black Knight Artist: Jeff A. Menges
Original Alternative Batman Illustration Artist: Silvestri

No comments: